Blah Blah Blah

I'm not here right now, leave your name and number after the beep.......

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Oh Gods!
Too much to write about...a historical contemporary non fiction novel, a modern edgy exposé on sex in the modern age, and a journey from north to south and coast to coast n the journey to save a life...there is way too fucking much...and the poetry, the fucking poetry! I have a lifetime worth of writing just from the last year...if I live I will never be board...

What if Jefferson was wise enough to see America today, what if he was brutal enough to see us survive at least 100 years longer...

His to get laid in this modern age, and who is getting wicked rich off of it...


You will never get better, you are dying, you have to do something about it. Start at home, and work around the world as you know it experiencing life and some startling and scary realities on the path to a goal you were told did not exist, a goal no one understands, to breathe another day.

"American Shame" "Hook up" and "What the Fuck?"© WanderWithout Publications inc2017- ad infinitum are pieces I am currently working on...

But for now, it is Valentines day 2017 and I am going to an AA meeting on West 46th street off Broadway Time's Square Manhattan Newyork, then tonight I am going to read at an open mike on West 55th street off Broadway at Cassadys pub and Café (I think)
Tomorrow I am going to confession at the Catholic cathedral on 5th ave and West 52 st...then to AA world services 120th St and Colombia to pay homige to my roots and to ask them some questions, questions from a dying drunk, not dying from the disease of alcoholisn. After which I am going to the lower east Village to see where poets goe to thrive or die...

Over the next 8 days I will visit the five corners of the world, the five buroghs of NYC, are they safe, or deadly, or just fucking places? From the bit I've seen, they are more than just fucking places, and it doesn't take Jason Bourn or Jack Reacher or that dude Keanu Reeves plates (mad respect for John Wick, And Reeves himself) to fucking find out, it just takes 9 days of being stuck in Manhattan waiting on the medical care to save your ticking life...time to live while dying... "Dying in Manhattan"©WanderWithout Publications inc. 2017 yeah, imma ho pimpin my shit

On the other hand, I am dying, stuck in Manhattan, off to a meeting...

Chris McQueeney

No comments: