Blah Blah Blah

I'm not here right now, leave your name and number after the beep.......

Monday, April 1, 2013

Life after Bombay



Wanting

I had a visit
with gin again
And it
was found wanting
Not so for me
For it seems
the gin of my dreams
Is only that...
My dreams

Chris McQueeney     2/2/2013   Late P.M.





I am currently being treated for some complications from my injury in july....I am doing much better and just wanted to say hi and check in with my friends....I will be back around to comment on your stuf after wed!



3 comments:

kj said...

No comment.

Love
kj

Brian Miller said...

hope all is going well man...
and those complications pass

gin was never a big thing
of me, tastes too much like pine
needles...smiles...yeah
it makes big promises but...

Wine and Words said...

Hope they are taking good care of you! You are due for some really good health :)