Blah Blah Blah

I'm not here right now, leave your name and number after the beep.......

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Half Life
      There is this moment after about a week of drug induced spinning that makes you wonder if it is day or night. The front door is a very daunting thing at this point. All the windows have been covered; they may be watching. No I’m sure they are watching, and waiting for one glimpse of what is going on in the home with lights going twenty four hours a day for weeks on end. I know this from the bottom of my drug induced brain. They are out there, waiting.
      All the clocks have been disassembled. I know, oh yes I know, the bugs have been planted. The wall plugs have been pulled apart, and inspected, than re inspected. All the nail holes have been plugged with toilet paper to block there cameras. They are watching, and waiting. I can hear the whispers through the vents. They are planning something, something big, and I know the plan has to do with me.
     The clocks don’t work, so I don’t know what time it is. But I’m out, and the itch is on. Three hours of pacing, debating, rethinking all the angles, but I’m out. I have no choice, hand on the door knob, I turn, look back into the cave I have been holed up in, the door opens……..

Chris Mcqueeney 7/24/11  

3 comments:

csalex@me.com said...

I remember these days....

Anonymous said...

csalex, I tried to check your blog,but no posts.

Sage Ravenwood said...

*heavy sigh* or some days we(I) hide(hid) because they noticed (bruises) things we (I) no longer saw. Blind awareness...the things we do (did) to ourselves.~ Indy