Blah Blah Blah

I'm not here right now, leave your name and number after the beep.......

Friday, October 7, 2011

Whisper so soft...

I have a poem that was inspired by the name of a blog that I follow. Her posts are dark, and beautiful. I am adding a link to her blog, please visit.








Whisper so soft

Screaming whispers so soft
Thundering along my nerves
So strong the force
You should see
Blinded by your malice
Your restless discontent
You cannot
I rage, I beg, I plead
I scream as if the volume will crack through
The driven nature of your ignorance
Finally, heart broken, soul torn
I whisper     
Please
Please stop
please stop you’re killing me

Chris Mcqueeney, 10/7/11



Here is the link to her blog....
http://ascreamingwhisper.blogspot.com/

I am linking this to dVerse poets pub....I think if you like poetry you will like their site.

12 comments:

jennifer said...

So touching, such beautiful writing , from such a beautiful heart. I hope you change your mind and keep writing on you blog. I really enjoy reading your pieces. You inspire me.

jennifer said...

Uh please disregard my reference to you possibly not writing anymore, it's been one of those brain malfunction kind of days....

Wine and Words said...

I've laways liked her blog name. Screaming Whisper. Kinda like Quiet Commotion ") I totally get it. I get her. And I like it dark.

Eva said...

My blog name inspired something... and something beautiful at that. You write lovely words.

He ment well said...

@jen your a dork...
@Wine and Words I agree. Every time I get a chance I check out your's and her's
@Eva Thank you, and thankyou for joining. I have enjoyed your words!

kj said...

malice and heartbreak: my favorites :^)

i can relate, chris, because you've written well what i too know. :^(

it's nice to read your poems. thanks for you comments on my blog today. i'm glad you came by.
xo
kj

Unspoken said...

This has a tangible ache. It's difficult to read knowing it is a real and not imagined expression of your work.

The whisper is perhaps where we best hear ourselves...

This is beautifully laid out, btw.

Grace said...

I like the screaming whispers...then the last pleading lines...good use of format size.

Thanks for the link ~ Will check it out ~

Pat Hatt said...

Such distress you lead up too, can feel the energy in it.

Brian Miller said...

dang raw and real brother...the diminishing font size at the end is so effective too in the desperation.....

Claudia said...

oh dang...can feel the pain in this..and towards the end the narrator already starts shrinking, trying to survive..

Anonymous said...

runs deep...