Blah Blah Blah

I'm not here right now, leave your name and number after the beep.......

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Out

I was organizing the files on my computer and realized that I have 37 poems. In less than 6 months my life has changed dramatically. Of the things I feel good about the poetry is towards the top of the list. Going back through them has been a journey; I wonder how I will feel about them in a year, or ten.

Out

Eternity throughout to learn
In time fires from heaven will burn
In the eyes of the ever present watchers
Time slowly fades
One minute your here 
The next your there
Then gone
Eternity throughout to learn
In time fires from heaven will burn
Will burn
Out

Chris McQueeney    I’m not sure when I wrote this, rewritten  10/15/11 11:12 AM

2 comments:

christopher said...

Musing Mid-Shift

Sitting at my desk
watching. This is my whole job,
checking the boyos
doing what they do
as if there was meaning to
it all and someone
who might do a bit
more than just watch while they do
this and that. Mostly
we just fool around
and stuff but we do have to
watch. It's the damn job.

He ment well said...

Thank's Christopher
mostly we just fool around and stuff....this is funny.