Blah Blah Blah

I'm not here right now, leave your name and number after the beep.......

Monday, March 2, 2015

Getting on it

Make it special


Let’s get rowdy
I want to tear shit
         Up
And down the streets
Let’s get rowdy
And fucking break
            Shit
Come on and go out
With me
Let us do some
Damage
Fill up your bag
With random shit
To throw
Get that throwing arm
Limber
We gonna put some use
To it
Let’s tear shit up tonight
See us through the night
To start all over again tomorrow
Just one night of mayhem
Feel me there
At your side through it all
Let’s get rowdy
Because
Because
Fuck because I don’t need no reason
I just wanna break shit
And I need you there
To make it special



Chris McQueeney 

1 comment:

Brian Miller said...

ha, you got a little PINK! in you...lol...sometimes you just gotta throw down...