Blah Blah Blah

I'm not here right now, leave your name and number after the beep.......

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Wednesday's post

Image result for off center

Just left of right


I am on the left side
Of right
Off center just a bit
Like those V-8 commercials
Walking with a decided lean
But it will take a lot more
Than a glass of V-8
To get me straight
You perturb me
Bent my nose out of shape
Why did you have to be so
Insensitive
Cruel
Downright nasty
Why not take a softer stance
It would be nice to have a conscience
Like yours
Just be able to run roughshod
Over people and not even grimace
With ease and poise
Destroy all you purvey
I left leaning
Just left of center
You went easy on me   
 


Chris McQueeney    2/25/15    7:34 P.M.

1 comment:

Brian Miller said...

i dunno...i think if i had that demeanor where i was willing to walk all over others, i would not want to be around myself either...