Blah Blah Blah

I'm not here right now, leave your name and number after the beep.......

Saturday, May 14, 2011

back yard murder

sunny day
the clouds cover my day
murder
how
something so horrendous
 so blindsided was I
how one sided was the experience
oblivious bystanders watching
encouraging
I see as if in slow motion
watch the bastard
dastardly squeezing life from
something so glorious
innocent
Who the fuck
puts catsup and mayo
on a hot dog
murder murder
murder of
a
frank

Chris McQueeney 5/14/11

2 comments:

christopher said...

You have reminded me of an aspect of my life.

Hold The Mayo, Please!

Over and again
I say it until I lose
all patience and go
never to return
to that shifty house of cash
and carry on out
in greasy brown bags.
Look inside and see the way
they've done it again
no matter how I said it,
said, hold the mayo.

Sage Ravenwood said...

*Smiles* ~ Indy