Blah Blah Blah

I'm not here right now, leave your name and number after the beep.......

Friday, May 13, 2011

had a day

    Had a day. Emotional hang over, pain, bone weary. but life gives hope in hard times even though it is hard to see some times. Back to my part in my life. School goes well and I am suffering through thoughts of that life would be better If I had been Born in a different age or fantasy universe.
    Oh ya it was pointed out to me that I misspelled my blog name, and maby I should change it. I wont! I will not !  MyOb! If they don't like it to bad. Fuck um if they cant take a joke.

Chris McQueeney 5/13/11

4 comments:

jennifer said...

Lol that last one is one of my all time favorite quotes:).

christopher said...

:D

Wander said...

@christopher :o @ jenny;'}

Sage Ravenwood said...

Flannel pajamas. Someone once blogged about a fire in which they lost everything, except the flannel pajamas they were wearing. Wouldn't you know, some idiot actually said, "I like Flannel Pajamas." All I could think about was how callous that statement was in light of what the woman had blogged about.

Since then I've discovered there are a lot of idiots out there with flannel pajama views. They don't have heart. Glad you chose to ignore them. (Hugs)Indigo