Blah Blah Blah

I'm not here right now, leave your name and number after the beep.......

Saturday, April 18, 2015

dəˈfiSHənsē/

Image result for the murder machine


Wholesale


You are just
Another cog
In the murder machine
It trundles down your street
Waiting to meet
You on the corner
The sound it makes
Is hard on the ears
I wish I was
Just a piece
In that broken beast
The murder machine
Leaving corpses
In its wake
Trundle on murder machine
You fulfill a very integral
Place in society
Population control
At its most base form
Come with me as we walk a mile
With the murder machine
Watch as it churns up the pieces
Of civilization
Taking what is left and slaughtering it
Wholesale

Chris McQueeney    4/18/15

Here is a side tangent …I fucking hate that I can’t spell. I have all the words I will ever need to describe any situation, but I can’t fucking spell them. Spell check picks up a lot of the slack but doesn’t quite cover what I need. I find myself having to rewrite sentences because I can’t figure out how to spell something. This diffencency…That is misspelled and I am going to leave it there to serve as an example of a strong descriptive word that I have to write around because spellcheck can’t even figure out what I was trying for. This is a handicap that I am not quite sure how to overcome. de·fi·cien·cy
dəˈfiSHənsē/
noun
1.    a lack or shortage.
"vitamin A deficiency in children"
synonyms:


I can go the long rout to find the spelling of the word with an internet search. If I am lucky I can find what I am looking for. One thing that whole process does for me is break up the flow of my writing. I am flowing along the words coming all natural like, then bam, a break in the flow, a misspelled word. I have to decide at that point weather I search, or do I rewrite the whole sentence. What a fucking pain in the ass. It sucks also that I can’t spell the frigging synonyms either. What do you do when this arises for you?

No comments: