Blah Blah Blah

I'm not here right now, leave your name and number after the beep.......

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Fucking amazing

Griefs wake


What are we to do
When our heroes fail us
What are we to do
When those sent to protect us
Instead cause harm
Should we take up arms against the aggressor
Is it time to curb our enthusiasm
Or is it time to throw down the gauntlet
Face the oppressor with righteous anger
Weep for us who have to make that choice
Weep for those left behind in griefs wake



Chris McQueeney    4/28/15


I have written some about my addiction issues and also about losing my mind due to brain trauma...things have been hard for a long time, not only physically and emotionally also financially. For the first time in almost three years I am doing well, amazingly well. I feel amazing, fucking amazing!

No comments: