Blah Blah Blah

I'm not here right now, leave your name and number after the beep.......

Friday, November 28, 2014

the wind in your wings




I live in a world
That may be small
To you
But is bigger than I can take
Put your considerable tallents
On the firing line for a moment
Tell them what you think
Is your oppinion as important
As you feel
Or is it just wind whistling in the trees
You will find out pretty quick
If you actually put yourself out there
If you do put yourself out there
You might just find out
How kind people actually are
I live in a world
That is bigger than I can take
Why dont you lighten it up for me


Chris McQueeney 11/28/14

1 comment:

Brian Miller said...

opening ourselves up is the key, which means we open ourselves up to hurt and pain as well...but if we really wan to experience life we have to take it all....and we can lighten the world up for each other, when we get over ourselves and reach out to one another...