Blah Blah Blah

I'm not here right now, leave your name and number after the beep.......

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Doldrums




Living that life
is a simple
kinda thing
one house
two cars
and a diamond
in a ring
keeping up with the
Jones's and their
family is different
Everything bigger
shiner and newer
always on the up
up and away
thoughts of tomorrow
never today
never satisfied
no way


Chris McQueeney


This is probably one of the worst poems I have ever written...But, I am posting it anyway. I am going to try something different. For the next thirty days I am going to post on my blog every day. not ever post will have poetry but I will have it on some. I need to work through this writing and life slummp, and I think that forcing myself to sit at the computer even when I don't feel the spark, and I don't that's for sure. Not sure the reason for my writing doldrums but it is a big pain in the ass. I miss the passion that happens inside when I am writing from my muse, it's been a while......................... 

1 comment:

Shadow said...

Don't worry about the slump, it happens to everyone. Your muse will return, it always does....

But oh that life you describe, is not living. It's death! (for me at least)