Blah Blah Blah

I'm not here right now, leave your name and number after the beep.......

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

magic


Nowhere to be found


The magic is missing
From the world today
I went to look for it
This morning and it was
Nowhere to be found
The magic went missing
From the world today
There is a gaping hole
Where it used to be
And I don’t know
Where to look
Or how to say
The magic is missing
And I can’t find my way


Chris McQueeney  9/29/14

Thank you for reading my work...I have never written that down before but I thought I would let you know it is appreciated ......................

2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

i fear we have lost a bit of the magic...and i wonder why or how...perhaps in our quest to know everything...

Other Mary said...

I hate it when that happens. But I feel the magic coming back with the autumn. o