Blah Blah Blah

I'm not here right now, leave your name and number after the beep.......

Friday, September 19, 2014

what do you see







Vacant


Broken is the place to be
stride forth from there
what do you see
vacant spaces
making up empty places
not even a tree
Broken was the place to be
taking up
all of you and me
vacant faces
lining empty places
as far as the eye
can see


Chris McQueeney    9/19/14   


Day four of thirty and it seems like an infinity. The writing is going ok, but I want it better. Tomorrow will be a full day because I get to see my children. Chase and Karley are their names, and I love them desperately. Not sure what we will be doing, something that costs nothing I'm sure. They will have a good time no matter what we do because they will be doing it with Papa. I think the hardest part will be when it is time to go. They don't understand and I can't explain it to them in a way that will make sense so they get very sad. All I can do is be supportive and loving...doesn't seem like much but it is what I have for them for now. And on that note have a good day and I will see you tomorrow.....................

1 comment:

Marion said...

I see hope and potential. I'm sure your children will only remember that you love them. Love overcomes all. My father died when I was 5 and I often wish I had one more day just to be with him. Hang in there. xo