Blah Blah Blah

I'm not here right now, leave your name and number after the beep.......

Sunday, September 28, 2014

It got lost in the shuffle

Think you that
We knew ahead
Of time
What our decisions
Would bring
Like we had a map of the stars
And a oracle to advise
Us against our transactions
Put a quarter in the slot
Out pops a divination
Oh no, don’t go that path
And another
Know along that path Lies disaster
I put the requisition in
But it 
Along with many others
got lost in the shuffle


Chris  McQueeney
9/28/14
Wow! I got a new computer, and it isn't a mac this time...it is so much easier to write on a computer. I have for the most part been using the wordprocessor on my phone  to put together my work. I have to say being able to use MSWord is soooo much a better way, and having a keyboard is nice as well...as far as the poetry I kinda like the piece I put together on my new computer...Thank you Gram this thing is cool

1 comment:

Brian Miller said...

hey good news on the computer..def thank you to grams...
so things are looking up for you?