Blah Blah Blah

I'm not here right now, leave your name and number after the beep.......

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Smack dab

photograph by Robert Doisneau

To hell with it all


Kisses were wishes
That day baby
And I got a million
You stood there
Just so and I just
Had to lay lips to you
To hell with wondering
If you want me
Or not
To hell with it all
Your lips so soft
I just had to
Kiss you like that
In that place
At that particular moment
Kisses were wishes
That day baby
And my wish got laid
Smack dab on you


Chris McQueeney  12/14/14    12:11 P.M.



The prompt was brought to you be Tess over at the Mag, where each Sunday she brings an image to us to wax poetic about…Check out what the other poets have come up with.

6 comments:

Kathe W. said...

right to the point! well done!

Anonymous said...

intense..!

humbird said...

Surprise!?

Silent Otto said...

The essence and agony of romance ...

Tess Kincaid said...

Lyrical...

Namrata said...

It was really nice and daringly romantic. Reminded me of the stolen Kiss's. :)