Blah Blah Blah

I'm not here right now, leave your name and number after the beep.......

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Day eighteen or twenty or something like that




dying vegetation


Flowers are nice
In this hour of inequity
Anything that will
Edge the scale in my favor
I need that subtle edge
As the light strikes her curves
And I left thinking
How could I get here
From there
Two corners a left
Then a right
Around a bend
Standing so beautiful
I’m left with a handful
Of dying vegetation
And a wistful expression



Chris McQueeney    10/6/14

I love this new computer. I am getting a lot of writing in and listening to a lot of music...and it makes the time go by faster. Today I am going to spend about an hour going through some of my poetry for publication,. Without the computer that would be impossible because there are no hard copy versions............ 

No comments: