Blah Blah Blah

I'm not here right now, leave your name and number after the beep.......

Monday, October 27, 2014

Feed the beasty


In the head


It’s a bitch
At times I am
Not right in the head
Those little gremlins
At times are fed  
From the wealth
Of things going
On 
Sounds and sights
At times not right
And they feed
They feed on me
Leaving me feeling
Uncontrolled
It’s a bitch
At times
Like I said
we all know

At times

I’m not right

In the head

Chris mcqueeney


Chronic solvent encephalopathy is a degenerative neurologic disorder caused by exposure to toxic substances like organic solvents. Exposure to toxic substances can lead to a variety of symptoms, characterized by an altered mental status, memory loss, and visual problems. Toxic encephalopathy can be caused by various chemicals, some of which are commonly used in everyday life. Toxic encephalopathy can permanently damage the brain and currently, treatment is mainly just for the symptoms.
this was pulled From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia when I looked up the condition I was diagnosed with. When I found the diagnosis it was completely on accident...I was looking through some medical paperwork from Providence st Vincent and I saw the part where it talked of Diagnosis. Of the three Diagnosis's I knew what two of them were...one was valid, Depressive disorder, one had no basis, acute alcohol withdrawal (I wasn't withdrawing on that particular visit) but the third struck my eye,  toxic encephalopathy. When I did a little reserch I found the missing link so to speak

No comments: