Blah Blah Blah

I'm not here right now, leave your name and number after the beep.......

Friday, October 24, 2014

Second


Just the other side of the bed


I get up each morning
And pull on my skin
It is the only one I got
But at times it’s thin
Don’t worry about it though
I come equipped
With warning labels
And an operator’s manual 
I get up in the morning
And pull on my skin
I cinch it real tight
Then I begin
To do the heavy lifting
Speak softly within
My sphere of influence
At night I roll up
My skin packed neatly
For the morning to come
A new day waiting
Just the other side of the bed



Chris McQueeney    10/24/14

I am in the three hour transit to get out to where my children live...The temperature is slightly chilly and wet but the transit centers have covered benches...no worries though I dressed for the occasion so I am plenty worm...by for now

No comments: