Blah Blah Blah

I'm not here right now, leave your name and number after the beep.......

Friday, October 24, 2014

What do you do


Broken spine


There’s this thing
Inside
Feels all jagged
And miles wide
Walk it’s edge
Just be careful
Lest you get cut
And in the cutting
You learn your
Folly
There’s this thing
Inside
Jagged as a
Broken spine
Gentle or not
If you feel you
Will get torn
Your edges open
For your feeling
Pleasure
Or pain
Depending on how you
Spin



Chris McQueeney  10/12/14


Good morning...not a lot to write about right now...other than the fact that I am going to be spending the night with my children tonight! can I hear a big hell yeah? Yup gonna be spending a couple o days with the little buggers and I am fricking stoked, So the thought of the day is What do you do when the only thing you want to do you cant? Good bye for now..................

No comments: